*This style runs large. Not recommended for Women below shoe size 8.
Sock Material Content:
76% Bamboo Viscose / 10% Polyester / 8% Nylon / 3% Spandex / 3% Rubber
EcoSox Full Cushion Medium Weight Hiking - High Performance Bamboo Viscose
EcoSox full cushion hiking socks provide comfort in a wide range of conditions. Whether you are on a multi-day hike, a quick trek up a hill, or navigating city blocks, a pair of these hiking socks will keep your feet comfortable!
- Enhanced Moisture Control & Thermo-Regulation
- Fully Cushion Provies All Around Comfort
- Odorless - Inhibits Foot Odor
- Blister Free – Inhibits Blisters
- Integrated Smooth Toe Seam
- Arch Support for Proper Fit / Fights Foot Fatigue
- Knitted Reinforced Heel & Toe for Ergonomic Fit
- Natural Performance Yarn – No Chemical Treatments or Conditioners
Why Bamboo Socks?
- Bamboo Viscose Fibers have a silk-like soft and buttery feel which is ultra-soft against skin.
- Absorbs 3-4 times more moisture than cotton to keep your feet dry.
- Bamboo is one of the most ecologically friendly grasses on our planet
Great socks for hiking and warehouse work. Very soft and comfortable
I really like these socks. They keep my feet warm and are comfortable.
Good quality and comfortable
Comfortable to wear, fit well, only complaint is feet still get hot in boots. Otherwise very nice socks.
Very comfortable and wear like iron. My go to walking socks
I love your socks! I bought these when I was visiting my daughter in Colorado. Soft and comfortable socks that keep my toes toasty!
I bought these as the daily use socks for 8" leather boots. The best socks for all day wear I have ever found.
They do run big, and I am not quite ready to take the dive in to using them for a backpacking trip.
Generally, I love the bamboo socks, and was warned when I purchased that they run big and are not suitable for under size 8. But, I run a size 9ish with bunions so I thought I would be fine. They are still a little wide at the toes and bunch inside of some of my boots. However, they have been discontinued and were on sale, so I don't feel too badly as they will work with at least one pair of my riding boots.
The sizing is poor in these socks... It states "Medium = women's sizes 4 - 10.5, but they are for 9 and up!! These socks are HUGE. They may be comfortable, but I'll only be able to wear them to sleep in. They won't fit into my shoes ~ WAH